How to withdraw funds from COBINHOOD
This article will help you transfer owned cryptocurrencies from your Cobinhood wallet to the NAGA WALLET.
Please Note: Cobinhood is a digital asset exchange that is independent of NAGA. NAGA does not advocate Cobinhood, nor does NAGA make any representations or guarantees with respect to Cobinhoods services. NAGA recommends that you always conduct your own research and use personal decision-making when making investment decisions with any third party. The detailed guide below is provided by NAGA, and should be used solely for informative purposes. Be aware that the UI/UX provided by Cobinhood in the guide below, could change and NAGA cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the provided instructions.
In order to transfer NGC Tokens from Cobinhood to NAGA WALLET you need to have accounts on both platforms. Watch the video and read an article on how to buy NGC tokens on Cobinhood here .
- To store tokens in your NAGA WALLET you need sign in to your NAGA WALLET account and scroll to the bottom of the Accounts page, where you will see an address bar with your ERC20 tokens address. Use this address and as soon as tokens get distributed they will automatically appear here.
- Copy the address and login to your Cobinhood account.
- Go to your Funds section and press Withdraw next to the NGC token listing.
- https://cobinhood.com/funds/withdrawal-address Register your Withdraw Address by pressing Set next to it. Select the Token name, Address Name, as well as paste your copied ERC20 token address from your NAGA WALLET account. Press Add once it is complete. You will receive a confirmation email to the registered address you used to verify the deposit address.
- Fill in your 6-digit Authentication Code and press the Withdraw button.
- Then, check your current Balance after the transaction gets confirmed via blockchain in your NAGA WALLET. (waiting time depends on the load of the blockchain that confirms the transaction).
On the Cobinhood platform you can also track your withdrawal transaction by pressing History on the right of the Deposit/Withdraw section, in the Funds menu. You can track your withdrawal through the Transaction Hash that is listed on the right of your transaction. Once your funds have been credited to your NAGA WALLET balance, you will receive a notifying letter from the NAGA WALLET Service to the email address which you used to register with NAGA WALLET. You can check your account balance here:
P.S. If you want to buy NGC on COBINHOOD, read this article .
We’ve sent your password reset intsructions to