How to send funds from Coinbase
This article will help you transfer owned cryptocurrencies from your Coinbase wallet to the NAGA WALLET.
Please Note: Coinbase is a digital asset exchange that is independent of NAGA. NAGA does not advocate Coinbase, nor does NAGA make any representations or guarantees with respect to Coinbases services. NAGA recommends that you always conduct your own research and use personal decision-making when making investments with any third party. The detailed guide below is provided by NAGA, and should be used solely for informative purposes. Be aware that the UI/UX provided by Coinbase in the guide below, could change and NAGA cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the provided instructions.
- Sign in to your Coinbase account. Go to Accounts, and select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw (in this ex. - BTC).
- Press the "Send" button and enter your NAGA WALLET address.
- You can find your NAGA WALLET deposit address by opening your Accounts section, and choosing the currency you want to transfer. Press the Deposit button and copy the address that appeared in the pop-up - alternatively use the generated QR code.
- Paste in your address and double-check to make sure its correct. Enter the funding amount for transferring to the NAGA WALLET and press Continue.
- You will have to confirm the transaction by entering the SMS Verification Code that will be sent to your phone. After that, just press Confirm.
Now you have to wait for the transaction to complete. After that, the funds will appear in your NAGA WALLET. (waiting time depends on the load of the blockchain that confirms the transaction).
We’ve sent your password reset intsructions to