How to withdraw funds from HitBTC
This article will help you transfer owned cryptocurrencies from your HitBTC wallet to the NAGA WALLET.
Please Note: HitBTC is a digital asset exchange that is independent of NAGA. NAGA does not advocate HitBTC, nor does NAGA make any representations or guarantees with respect to HitBTC’s services. NAGA recommends that you always conduct your own research and use personal decision-making when making investment decisions with any third parties. The detailed guide below is provided by NAGA and should be used solely for informative purposes. Be aware that the UI/UX provided by HitBTC in the guide below, could change and NAGA cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the provided instructions.
In order to transfer NGC Tokens from Hit-BTC to NAGA WALLET you need to have accounts on both platforms. Watch the video and read an article on how to buy NGC on Hit-BTC here
- To store tokens in your NAGA WALLET, you need sign in your NAGA WALLET account and scroll to the bottom of the Accounts page, where you will see an address bar with your ERC20 tokens address. Use this address and as soon as tokens get distributed they will automatically appear here.
- Copy the address and log in to your HitBTC account.
- Go to your Account, find the desired coin (NGC in this case) and press Withdraw.
- Fill in the amount of tokens (funds) you want to withdraw. Make sure it´s larger than the withdrawal fee.
- Fill in your 6-digit Authentication Code and press the Withdraw button.
Then, check your current Balance after the transaction gets confirmed via blockchain in your NAGA WALLET. (waiting time depends on the load of the blockchain that confirms the transaction).
P.S. If you want to buy NGC on HitBTC, read this article .
We’ve sent your password reset intsructions to